Diplomatic Academy of Chile (Club Septiembre) in Santiago.

Diplomatic Academy of Chile was formerly the Club Septiembre.

Diplomatic Academy of Chile was formerly the Club Septiembre.

The Diplomatic Academy of Chile building was declared Historical Monument in 1973.

Built by the request of Arturo Edwards who wished a palace as the familiar house in 1888. The mansion in 1897 passed to the hands of Maria Luisa Mac Clure who decided to sell the property to Septiembre real estates. The new owner destines it to social seat of the Liberal Party. Since then the building takes the name of Septiembre Club. In 1971 when it was on the verge of being demolished, the Ministry of foreign Relations destined it like the seat of the Andres Bello Diplomatic Academy.

The Septiembre Club is located in Cathedral Street 1158, between Bandera and Morandé streets in downtown Santiago.