This is a program where you will have the chance of visiting main beauties of the First Region of Chile: Arica and Chungara Lake. The first stop is Arica the northen city of Chile and the place where the program begins. The area between Arica and Parinacota has beautiful landscapes that unite the Pacific Ocean with the millenary cultures located in Los Andes. Chungara Lake is one of the highlights of Chile and it is located over 4,000 meters above the sea level. This lake was declared Biosphere World Reserve and due to its altitude is one of the highest lake in the world. The whole area has archaeological treasures, such as the ones that belong to Chinchorro Culture and their mummies that has over 10 thousand years.
From the other hand, you will also have the chance of visiting Surire Salt Plan, located over 4,200 meters over sea level. Its name was given by the Aymaras culture and means “ñandu”, a Chilean specimen similar to ostrich. Surire is located over 4,000 meters above the sea level and also you can find different species such as the ñandu, flamencos, vicuña, alpacas among others. The Salt Plan is a magnificent area with a deep white color that contrast with the blue color of some lagoons located there.
Day 1 Arica
Arrive in Arica and transfer to selected hotel. Later in the afternoon you will have the chance of visiting the city with its treasures such as the main streets of the city, the Alacran Island and also San Marcos Cathedral, designed by Gustave Eiffel. Later, the tour continues to Valley of Azapa to visit San Miguel de Azapa and the museum that has several pre incas mummies. Later, return to Arica and the Hotel. Accommodation.
Day 2 Arica – Putre
Very early in the morning, departure to visit Lauca National Park, Surire Salt Flat and Putre. The program begins visiting Lluta Valley, one stop to visit Pukara of Capaquilla, and Zapahuira, where you will have breakfast. Later, the tour continues to Putre. Arrive in Putre. Box lunch included. Later, walking tour and accommodation there.
Day 3 Surire Salt Flat
Breakfast in the hotel. Later, departure to visit Las Vicuñas National Reserve and Surire Salt Flat. You will have free time to enjoy Polloquere Hot Spring. Box lunch included. In the afternoon, return to Putre. Accommodations.
Day 4 Chungara Lake
Breakfast in the hotel. Later, transfer to visit Lauca National Park and Chungara Lake. Arrive in Chungara Lake to admire its fauna. Later, continue to Cotacotani Lagoons and Parinacota Village. Later, return to Arica. Arrive in Arica and transfer to the hotel. Accommodation.
Day 5 Arica
Breakfast in the Hotel. Later, at selected time, transfer to the Airport to take your flight back. End of our services.
Rates PER PASSENGER, according the program and services selected
Hotels according the Category
- Arica El Paso Park Hotel
- Putre Kukili Hotel
- Arica Arica Hotel
- Putre Kukili Hotel
Category of Services Single Room Double Room Triple Room
Category 1 U$ 1,976 U$ 1,181 U$ 917
Category 2 U$ 2,089 U$ 1,252 U$ 971
- Transportation between the airport and hotel in Arica
- 2 nights of accommodation in Arica with breakfast included in FIRST category hotel
- 2 nights of accommodation in Putre. Breakfast included
- Bilingual guides during the program
- Entrances according the program
- Mineral waters during the excursions
- Lunch and dinner with Chilean wine (only in dinner), during the stay in Putre
- Box Lunch during Chungara Lake excursion
- Rates are per passenger, according the program
- Rates might change without any previous notice
- We suggest to bring sheltered clothes, light clothes, sun protector, lanterns.
- All charges in Credit Card are made in Chilean Pesos, according the rate exchange of the day of charge
Once the reservation has been confirmed by Letsgochile.com, the following are the charges applied for cancellations made by passenger, according the starting date of services. All cancellations must be sent via email:
Days in Advance of beginning the Program Total percentage of the program
Between 45 and 30 working days 30% per passenger
Between 30 and 20 working days 50% per passenger
Less than 20 working days No refund
- There are no refunds for portions of the program not used, hotel accommodations, OR FLIGHT RESERVATIONS.
- We recommend considering Travel Insurance for any reason.